Point Of Sale System for Magento 2:The POS system for Magento 2 gives the advantage to the store owner to manage the Physical store in a fast, simple and effective way. The store owner here can create outlets for each physical store. The outlets here are linked with the sources and all products associated with that source will get synced with the POS outlet. The sales agent can even manage the customer's data here to create a good customer-seller relationship.
It even gives the customer the power pay through a split mode which will divide the payment into card and cash. This module can be said as a streamlined way for management of the day to day activities of the physical store. Thus, it can help in the generation of revenue to a higher gradient.
- Magento 2 POS System connects only to the printer and barcode reader via USB or Bluetooth wireless connection. Whereas it does not connect directly with the cash drawer and card swipe machine.
- As this is a Web-based POS system so it requires a web browser to work on it.
- POS System device (tablet, iPad, computer, laptop, PC, Mac, laptop) should have at least a 7.5-inch screen size minimum.
- For better inventory management, please use Point of Sale Barcode Inventory for Magento 2
- Design customized sales receipts using - Magento 2 POS Custom Receipt Add-on
- Print custom barcode labels/stickers for products with the logo, price, name, date, custom attribute using - POS Barcode Label for Magento 2
- Now POS sales agents can create a product from the device using POS Custom Product for Magento 2
- To create a barcode having multiple product quantity, then check POS Multiple Quantity Barcode for Magento 2
Point Of Sale System For Magento 2 Features
- The admin can create multiple physical outlets for his/her online store and associate products with them.
- The admin can assign multiple cashiers to the POS outlet.
- The sales agents get the login details of the POS through email.
- Separate Panel for a sales agent for sales management.
- The admin can print barcode slips.
- Add the Invoice logo from the admin panel configuration setting.
- The admin can assign a source to the outlet.
- Inventory assignment to the outlet based on all products and categories of the source.
- Default customer and address assignment to the outlet.
- A new customer can add from the sales agent POS panel.
- Easy real-time synchronization of sales and transactions.
- Easy sales management for the admin.
- The products can be added to cart in three ways- on clicking the product, through SKU and Barcode Reader.
- The agent can Put the POS in Full-screen mode.
- The POS easily operates in offline mode as well to provide better processing.
- Hassle-free payment and checkout process.
- The sales agents can hold an order for later check-out processes.
- The agents can change among multiple currencies and languages.
- The cashiers can view the cash drawer for computing the profit generated in a day or days by them.
- The cashiers can print the order receipt with the help of a printer.
- A cash drawer can be connected to your POS printer to open after printing the sales receipt.
- The sales agent can even file the return and generate a cash memo for the product(s).
- Cashiers can update the product stock after the product return.
- POS agents can refresh the whole product list and the category list.
- The sales agent can even refresh the individual products instead of refreshing the whole product list.
- The customer can split the payment at the POS by paying through card and cash.
- The POS supports simple, virtual, configurable, downloadable, grouped and bundle types of products.
With expanding business the areas of revenue or profit generation also expand. The admin can have more than one physical store. This can be managed by
- Creation of multiple outlets.
- Assignment of sources to the outlets.
- The outlet has its respective cashier/sales agent.
The outlet creation will allow the store owner to cover the maximum location easily. This will help in the stores of the business and popularity.
Note -This module can be integrated with Magento 2 Store Pickup Marketplace Add-On, to allow the customer to pick the product from a nearby store after purchasing from the online website.
The Point of Sale (POS) System for Magento 2 works in collaboration with a Magento 2 website. The admin can assign sources to the outlets. One source can be assigned to an outlet. Every time the order gets placed on the outlet, the inventory of that source gets updated.
- The products can be associated with the outlet from the source based on category and all products.
- The admin can decide the categories which they want to assign to the outlet from the source.
- The admin can also assign all the products present in the source to the outlet.
- Sources inventory gets updated whenever the order is placed from the POS outlet.
Sales Agent Management
In a business model where a store owner has multiple physical stores. The owner can't be present in every store. So to sort this issue our module allows the creation of a sales agent/ cashier. The admin can register as many sales agents he wants from the back-end.
- The admin can create multiple agents and assign them to the respective outlets.
- The login credentials of the outlet for the agents will be created by the admin only.
- The agents will get the login credentials of the POS outlet on their registered mail Id.
- The status of the agents can be enabled or disabled from the back-end by the admin.
- The admin can set the image of the sales agent.
The salesperson can easily add customers to the POS and select them at the time of checkout. The addition of customers to the POS system can make the functioning of the store easy as every time the customer comes the salesperson can easily find them on the list of customers.
- The registered customer will appear in the list of the customer in the POS.
- If the customer is not registered then they can be added by entering the details like name, address, email address, and contact number.
- Additional addresses can be added and previous addresses can be edited in the existing customer's details.
The customer details can help in the easy and fast checkout process. The store owner can even use this information to increase the loyalty of the customer by building a strong relationship. This can be done by sharing various information such as offer, discount, exchange offers and many other details via brochures, SMS, emails, and other modes.
Magento 2 POS System is a Web-based POS, so it is flexible and supports multiple peripherals such as barcode scanner, printer, cash drawer.
- POS Device - A device such as - iPad, Tablet, Laptop, Mac, Desktop PC which is capable of running a web browser and has at least a 7.5-inch screen size with 1280x800 pixel (minimum) resolution will work. To communicate with other POS peripherals, Bluetooth and USB (2.0 and above) connection is also required.
- Web Browser - Various web browsers are supported such as - Opera 15+, Android web client 4+, Internet Explorer 10+ desktop/mobile, Firefox 10+, Chrome 4+, Safari 11+.
- Barcode Scanner - To use a barcode scanner, it needs to be connected with your POS Device via Bluetooth, Bluetooth Dongle, USB, OTG, or any other port.
- Receipt Printer - A printer needs to be connected with your POS Device via USB port or any other wireless connection such as Bluetooth/Wi-fi. Thermal printers are recommended for printing sales receipts. In case you want to use a cash drawer, please ensure your printer should be able to connect with the cash drawer. Such as via RJ11/RJ12 port or other connection. The cash drawer will open after printing the receipt.
- Cash Drawer - To use a cash drawer machine, it needs to be connected with your thermal printer via RJ11/RJ12 or some other connection. Please note - Cash drawer machine is not directly connected with the POS Device, instead it is connected with your thermal printer.
Methods Of Payment
- Cash- The customer can pay through cash and the salesperson can select the method for it.
- Credit/Debit Card-The customer can even pay through the card be it debit or credit via card swipe machine
- Split Payment-The The POS salesperson can allow the customer to pay in a split form which involves partial payment via Cash or credit/debit card.
BrickFever - A very popular LEGO collection toy store based in Oisterwijk, Nederlands. From its physical store and web store, kids from different age-groups can come & play, and buy a complete range of construction-friendly colorful LEGO sets, parts, accessories.
BrickFever's shop owner was looking to set up a Nederlands POS system for his shop. Since BrickFever already runs an online store, Web-based POS provided an excellent solution for integrating the existing Magento 2 e-commerce platform based store with Webkul POS System.
Zapacucos - A Spanish company that sells children's shoes from their online shop and physical store. It only sells shoes that are manufactured in Spain and offers wide varieties for both girls & boys at very affordable prices.
For managing their physical store, Zapacucos was also looking for a POS solution with cloud integration. As Zapacucos wanted to share the data between the online store and physical store, the web-based POS System proved to be a great solution.
POS Barcode Inventory Management (Add-On)
Now the POS can be made more powerful by adding an additional functionality of the barcode to the POS system. Through the POS Barcode Inventory Management add-on, our store owner can manage the inventory in a much efficient way. The store owner can easily scan the barcode to assign the product to the outlet.
- Barcode stock management
- Easy and Fast Product assignment.
- Quick Search Of Products.
- Better Verification of Sales From Different Outlets.
POS Custom Sales Receipt (Add-on)
POS Custom Sales Receipt add-on can help store owner to create a customized sales receipt for the customer. The store owner can now create multiple types of sales receipts as the outlets.
- Creation of Multiple Custom Receipts.
- Select the labels which will be visible on the Receipt.
- Change the logo as per requirement.
- Allocation of different receipts to the different outlets.
POS Barcode Label (Add-on)
Barcode can plays a vital role in the quick management of the product, stock, and inventory. POS Barcode Label add-on can help in the printing of these barcodes. Using this module the store owner can edit these labels.
- Easy customization of Barcode labels.
- Allow selective as well as multiple printing of barcodes.
The barcode can be used by the admin for quick inventory management, whereas it can help the sales agent in the quick addition of the product to the cart.
POS Custom Product (Add-On)
POS Custom Product add-on helps the customer to make an order with new arrival products that are not available in the catalog. Using POS Custom Products -
- The sales agent can add multiple custom products from the POS for the customers
- The sales agent can add the Product Name, Price, Quantity, and Note from the POS
- The sales agent can apply the coupon code for the customer
- The customer can use the split payment method to make the payment
Native Android & iOS App for POS
POS App For Magento 2 is a native mobile application. Using this native app, the admin provides the functionality to the cashiers so that they can make use of this single application on their Android or iOS devices for multiple physical stores. Using the app -
- The admin provides the functionality to the cashier so that they can check for the online and offline orders that have been placed
- The cashier can easily search for the products from the search icon on the home page
- The cashier can also search for the products using characters, SKU, or by product name
- The cashier can also add a note for any of the orders.
- The marketplace sellers can easily expand revenue generation scope for their business by using Magento 2 Marketplace Point of Sale module.
- The marketplace point of Sale (POS) refers to a system where the seller can create order from his physical store using POS and order will be generated in an e-commerce store.
- The module enables the seller to sell the e-commerce products in the retail stores.
- The seller can create multiple outlets for the store and can manage them by creating a POS salesperson.
- Multiple sales persons can be created for each outlet.
Point Of Sale System For Magento 2 Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/