Odoo Marketplace Hyperlocal System: While local devices are based on a geographical location, hyperlocal targets a smaller area which can be 3-5 km in radius. Hyperlocal targeting allows for a localized experience for the customer.
With Odoo Hyperlocal Marketplace concept you can bring offline local sellers to the customers and vice versa.
Benefits of delivering hyperlocal services to customers;
- Provide an eCommerce platform for a lot of offline local sellers who cannot come online.
- The more sellers you acquire on your Odoo hyperlocal Marketplace the more customers you get.
- Automatically filters that show products and sellers according to the customer’s location.
- Customers can buy from local sellers which saves shipping cost and time.
- You can determine the delivery radius for sellers which can be increased as business grows.
- Faster deliveries to customers which in turn increase conversions and traffic.
Odoo Hyperlocal marketing is Suitable for any kind of small or big business;
- Eateries Marketplace
- Pharmaceutical marketplace etc
- Groceries Platform
- Cab services
- Maintenance services Marketplace
- And much more
We have also added a new shipping method - ‘Hyperlocal’ for you with this module. You can set and manage the delivery price chart for each seller with this method.
Prerequisites For Using Odoo Marketplace Hyperlocal System Module
Odoo Marketplace Hyperlocal System Module works in conjunction with the following module:
You would need to install this module first for Odoo Marketplace Hyperlocal System to work properly.
Odoo Marketplace Hyperlocal System Features
Set Up Hyperlocal Services On Odoo Marketplace
- Allows you to set up hyperlocal services on your Odoo marketplace.
- It helps the customers to buy the products from the nearest seller.
- Makes delivery fast and less costly.
Allows customers to Locate sellers around them on Odoo website
- The module shows the nearest products and sellers based on the customer's location.
- The customers can check the availability of any products in the desired location.
- They can place the order and get the order delivered.
Auto-detect customer’s location on Marketplace website
- Detects the customer’s location automatically to sort the products & sellers.
- Alternatively, the customer can enter his location manually to find products in the vicinity of the area.
Add multiple delivery areas locations for each seller
- The sellers can add their multiple delivery locations in Odoo.
- Each location is unique and becomes available according to the customer’s location.
- The admin can also add the locations for sellers in the backend.
Set hyperlocal delivery radius or Geo-radius for each seller location
- The admin can set the delivery radius for each seller location.
- The Geo-radius is the delivery range for the seller location.
- Only those products and sellers which fall in the delivery range of a customer’s location are visible to the customer on Marketplace.
Created a new shipping method to handle hyperlocal shipping rates
- We have added a new shipping method with the module - ‘Hyperlocal Shipping’.
- Allows you to manage the shipping rates for each seller location.
- The customer needs to select hyperlocal shipping to get delivery charges.
- The Odoo Hyperlocal Marketplace charges can be added to each seller in the Odoo backend.
Set or import the delivery rate chart of sellers in Odoo
- The admin and seller can add shipping rates tables in the Odoo backend.
- The shipping rates depend upon the distance of the customer's address from the seller's location.
- The hyperlocal shipping prices can also be added by the admin or the seller using a CSV file.
Restricts delivery to only eligible address for a selected location
- Filters the customer's address as per the selected location during checkout.
- The customer can select the delivery address which falls under the delivery radius of the selected seller location.
Auto-reset customer’s cart on changing location
- The cart automatically resets if the customer changes his location at any time.
- It prevents an incorrect order from being placed on Odoo Hyperlocal Marketplace.
Set Default Location delivery address if location nor set
- The admin can set a default seller location and address in Odoo.
- In case the customer does not choose a location the products and sellers of default address are shown.
Set Multiple Hyperlocal Delivery Locations For Each seller
- Add multiple delivery locations for each seller.
- To promote easier delivery and expand the delivery area for each seller.
- Each location will have its own delivery radius.
- Each location will show all the products of the seller to the customer.
Manage Delivery Rates With Newly Added Odoo Hyperlocal Shipping Method
- To make it easier to manage shipping for hyperlocal services, we have created - Hyperlocal shipping method for this module.
- With Odoo hyperlocal marketplace shipping, you can manage shipping rates for each seller separately.
- The rate depends upon the distance of the customer’s address from the seller location.
- The admin can ship rate tables of each seller's locations.
- The sellers can also add their shipping rate tables in Odoo.
- The rates can also be imported to Odoo using the CSV file.
What Is Hyperlocal Marketing?
Hyperlocal is more localized than local. While local concentrated on significantly larger geographical areas like towns or cities, hyperlocal services are location-based services which have a well-defined area that can be as small as a few blocks of a neighborhood.
The hyperlocal products and services change with the location of the customers to allow highly targeted marketing for the sellers and businesses.
As technological advances, one size fits all mindset no longer works. Now, the focus is shifting toward providing a highly localized and customizable customer experience.
A simple example is the same websites in multiple languages depending upon the location of the visitors.
Other Odoo Marketplace Modules
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Blogs
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Wise Checkout
- Odoo Marketplace Vouchers
- Odoo Marketplace RMA
- Odoo Marketplace Theme Inventive
- Odoo Marketplace Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Odoo eLearning Marketplace
- Odoo Marketplace Product Pack
- Odoo Marketplace Product 360° View
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Price Comparison
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Story
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Product Size Chart
- Odoo Marketplace Advance Barcode Labels For Product
Dedicated Support For Odoo Marketplace Hyperlocal System Module
The Webkul's dedicated official support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Marketplace Hyperlocal System Module.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE