Magento 2 QuickBooks Desktop Connector: With the help of this extension you can integrate your Magento 2 web store with the QuickBooks Desktop platform. Magento 2 QuickBooks Desktop Connector lets you synchronize products, customers, orders, and invoices data from Magento to QuickBooks Desktop. Sales receipts with shipping details will be created in QuickBooks Desktop using this module.
Important Note -
- For integrating QuickBooks Online with Magento 2 store, please use Magento 2 QuickBooks Connector module.
- To use the desktop version, you need to install the QuickBooks Desktop version onto your computer.
- Synchronize multiple QuickBooks accounts with different store views using Magento 2 Multi QuickBooks Connector.
- The module supports all the QuickBooks desktop products like- Pro Plus 2021, Premier Plus 2021, and Enterprise 21.0
Synchronize their website’s order
The store admin can sync their website’s order and invoices with the Quickbooks Desktop.
Create Customers with Names
The customers can be created with names instead of email.
Exporting Magento Orders
As per the date range, the store admin can export the Magento Orders.
Sync Payment Information
Payment information can be synced along with the sales receipt.
Why do we need the Magento 2 QuickBooks Desktop Connector extension?
Business entrepreneurs are switching to QuickBooks Desktop as it is well-known accounting software and is just needs to be bought one time. It can be easily installed on your desktop computer and can be used. Moreover, it has become the need of the hour.
Magento 2 QuickBooks Desktop Connector extension helps integrate the Magento 2 store with the QuickBooks Desktop platform. This way one can synchronize products, customers, orders, and invoices data from Magento to QuickBooks Desktop. Sales receipts with shipping details will be created in QuickBooks Desktop using this module.
Integrate QuickBooks Desktop to Store
After the successful installation of the extension, the admin will configure the module settings like -
- Set the status of the module as Enable or Disable as per the requirement.
- Set the order state as per which you want to create the Sales Receipt on Quickbooks.
- Enter the QuickBooks Web connector User Name and Password as per your requirement. These are used to authenticate your web application from the web connector to synchronize the data with Quickbooks Desktop.
- Enter the time duration for the web connector scheduler in minutes.
- Select accounts which will reflect on product information in QuickBooks. These are the accounts to which a product belongs to so that it allows for easy management at a later time.
Separate Section to View all the Synchronized Orders
- Separate section to view all the synchronized orders with the Quickbooks Desktop application.
- Display sync status also so that admin can get the sync information for the orders.
- Sync status “In Queue” signifies Magento order is not synced with the Quickbooks desktop. These orders will be created in QuickBooks when you connect your QuickBooks with the web connector applications.
- Sync status “Successfully” signifies that the Magento order is synced with the Quickbooks desktop.
- The admin can also manually add the Magento store orders to the Queue.
The admin can view the sales receipts for all the synced orders in QuickBooks Desktop. The admin can also view the sales receipts customer wise. In the sales receipt, the admin can:
- Check the information on the product for which the order has been placed.
- View the shipping option details used in placing the order.
- View the customer details who has placed the order.
- This module also syncs the orders to the QuickBooks Desktop placed by the guest users.
- The admin can view the complete list of customers that have been synced to the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Synchronize only those customers who have placed the orders in the Magento store.
- Also syncs the guest users who have placed the orders in the Magento store.
- Can view the complete details of any customer.
Sync Products and Shipping options
- Sync all the products for which the order has been placed.
- Sync all the shipping methods using which order has been placed.
- View the complete details of synced products and shipping methods.
- Sync product order details like name of the product, quantity purchased, the rate of the product, the name of income, asset, and COGS account of your store business.
- Sync shipping options details used in the order.
- The admin can synchronize their website Orders and invoice to the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Sync the tax rates, Magento Order Id, and also the custom options in the sales order receipt.
- Sync the payment method used in placing the order and their details.
- Now the order invoice is exported to QuickBooks for the selected payment methods.
- Now the customers are created with their name instead of email. Magento Order id will be added in MEMO of QuickBooks Order.
- The admin can export Magento Orders according to the date range.
- Now, payment information is synced with the sales receipt.
- Customer type and customer address sync with the customer on Quickbooks.
- Tax information is exported to QuickBooks with the sales receipt.