Opencart POS System - Point Of Sale (POS) is a system which allows the merchants can create orders from his physical store. Using POS integration, these orders will be synchronized and created on the Opencart online store.
The advantage of Opencart POS system is that it gives an option to the customers to walk-in to a physical store and pick-up products directly. Instead of going online and completing the checkout process and waiting for the shipment, Opencart POS can be used.
With the help of Opencart POS System module, merchants will be able to manage their sales, inventory, and customers. Plus, the most important thing is that they can easily manage their day-to-day transactions without any hassle.
Opencart POS System module is a powerful tool to manage sales and revenue. The admin can also set up and manage multiple physical stores/outlets along with the existing online Opencart store.
- Opencart POS connects only to the printer, and barcode reader (It does not connect with cash drawer or card swapping machine)
- Opencart POS requires a web browser to work on it.
- You cannot add a new customer during Offline Mode.
Opencart POS System Add-ons:
Create and manage multiple POS outlets.
Create and manage multiple sales agents for POS outlets.
Create an order for registered as well as new customers.
Check the reports for POS products and sales.
Manage suppliers and their products.
Separate inventory management for POS products and Opencart products.
Search using the product name, model, SKU, and Barcodes well.
Add the custom product to the cart like additional service, product warranty etc.
Charge the home delivery fees if the customer wants the order to be delivered at home.
Hold the cart and proceed to the next transaction whenever required.
Apply discount offers as fixed amount or percent (%) value on the total cart value.
Apply coupon code on the order.
Accept payment by cash, card and credit balance.
Supports split payment for POS orders.
Return the POS orders easily.
View and manage the POS orders.
Mass print and regenerate the barcode products.
Create a request for low stock products.
POS system work in online and offline mode both.
Real Time Sync
The module supports real-time data synchronization.
Multiple Sell Points
Now you can easily expand the revenue generation scope for your business by using Opencart Point of Sale module-
- Sell products from both brick-and-mortar outlets as well as from online sales channel; e-store
- A store owner can create the orders from a physical store using the POS and the same order will be synced to the e-commerce store.
- Enables the store owner to sell e-commerce/online products from the retail stores.
- Create multiple outlets for the store and manage them by creating POS sales agents.
- Sales agent can log in the POS system from front-end to manage the outlet.
Sales Agent Management
Sales agent are the helping force of any point of sales system, but their working also needs to be managed and monitored for having a successful Point of Sales system. The admin can:
- Create multiple sales agent account using easy configurations of the module.
- Manage the outlets by assigning sales agent to an outlet.
- Multiple sales agents can be created for each outlet.
- Create a log-in ID and password for respective sales agent accounts.
There is a separate section to view and manage all the POS products -
- The admin can assign the store products to the outlets as per the choice.
- The admin can also define the product quantity assigned to the outlet.
- Can even print and regenerate the barcode of the individual products.
- The admin can also mass print and regenerate the barcode of the products easily.
- In a single click, the admin can assign all the products to the outlet.
- The module supports simple and downloadable product type only.
The module has a separate inventory management feature for your POS products and Opencart products.
- Basically, the admin can reflect the separate inventory of the same product for Opencart store and outlets.
- This enables the easy tracking of inventory of the same product when sold on Opencart store and physical store.
- While assigning the Opencart products to the outlet, the admin can define the product quantity assigned.
- Opencart main inventory and the outlet inventory both will get updated whenever an order is placed from POS outlet.
The sales agent can complete the purchase process by adding products to the cart. The sales agent can perform a quick search and add products to the cart using the following methods -
- Product Name - Search for the product by entering the name of the product in the search field available.
- Product Model - Search for the product by entering the model of the product in the search field available.
- Product SKU - Search for a product by entering the SKU of the product in the search field available.
- Scan Barcode - The product can be searched via a barcode reader device which scans the barcode on the product.
The sales agent can create multiple shopping carts and can hold the transactions at that time. And, can easily proceed to next the transactions without deleting the uncompleted order/hold order-
- The sales agent can add the products to the cart and select the customer for the order.
- The sales agent can even add the custom product to the cart like additional service, product warranty etc.
- Charge the home delivery fees if the customer wants the order to be delivered at home.
- The sales agent can give the discount offers as fixed amount or percent (%) value of the total cart value.
- The sales agent also can apply the coupon code.
- The sales agent can put the cart on-hold whenever required.
- The products can be returned for the order placed.
The Opencart POS provides the functionality for accepting the payments in an easy and sorted format-
- The POS majorly has multiple payment methods to ease the checkout.
- Cash Payment -The complete payment can be made in a single go by paying in cash
- Card Payment - The customer can even pay through the card be it debit or credit.
- Credit Balance -The complete payment can even be made using customer credit.
- The admin can add the credit balance to the customer which they can use while making a purchase.
- Split Payment - If the customer doesn’t have enough cash or money in the card, the remaining part of the payment can be made using customer credit balance.
POS Online/Offline Mode
The module is important for businesses that combine offline and online presence in their operations.
- The system can work on both online as well as offline mode.
- Online is the general mode when the store has an internet connection.
- The agents can complete orders for the customers by adding the product to the cart.
- When the store is having poor or no internet connection then the POS panel can work offline too.
- In offline mode, all the orders and transaction are saved locally.
- And when the internet is available for use, the agent can easily synchronize the offline data to the online data.
The sales agent can manage the POS customers and place the order for them conveniently -
- At the time of checkout, the sales agent can choose/add customer for which the order has to be made.
- The sales agent can choose a customer from the registered customer list.
- Search registered customers by name.
- If a customer is not registered to the store, the sales agent can add the customer.
- Additional addresses can be added and previous addresses can be edited in the existing customer's details.
- The added customer will be seen in the registered customer list.
Multi-Vendor POS System
- The marketplace sellers can easily expand revenue generation scope for their business by using Opencart Marketplace Point of Sale module.
- The marketplace point of Sale (POS) refers to a system where the seller can create order from his physical store using POS and order will be generated in e-commerce store.
- The module enables the seller to sell the e-commerce products in the retail stores.
- The seller can create multiple outlets for the store and can manage them by creating POS salesperson.
- Multiple sale person can be created for each outlet.
Complete Features List
- Admin can easily manage the inventory and sales.
- Admin can create more users to operate the POS system.
- It also works in offline mode or in poor internet connection.
- The agent can add the custom product which is not in the inventory into cart directly(A service or a product not available in the current inventory, etc,.).
- Custom price update for any product which is already added to cart.
- Additional Payment Gateway.
- The agent can request for the update of the low stocks.
- Admin can manage both the store inventory (offline & online) with this single module.
- Generate Barcodes for the products automatically via the admin panel.
- Print the barcodes and add the barcodes to your products.
- Set the barcode size from the backend.
- Regenerate new barcodes.
- Admin can manage the customers’ data.
- Real-time synchronization.
- Separate POS Order management.
- Employee management.
- Easy transaction process.
Opencart Point Of Sale System Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/