Opencart POS System - Point Of Sale (POS) is a system that allows merchants can create orders from their physical stores. Using POS integration, these orders will be synchronized and created on the Opencart online store.
The advantage of the Opencart POS system is that it gives an option to the customers to walk-in to a physical store and pick-up products directly. Instead of going online and completing the checkout process and waiting for the shipment, Opencart POS can be used.
With the help of the Opencart POS System module, merchants will be able to manage their sales, inventory, and customers. Plus, the most important thing is that they can easily manage their day-to-day transactions without any hassle.
The Opencart POS System module is a powerful tool to manage sales and revenue. The admin can also set up and manage multiple physical stores/outlets along with the existing online Opencart store.
- Opencart POS connects only to the printer, and barcode reader (It does not connect with cash drawer or card swapping machine)
- Opencart POS requires a web browser to work on it.
- You cannot add a new customer during Offline Mode.
Opencart POS System Add-ons:
- Opencart POS Barcode Label
- Opencart POS Custom Receipt
- Opencart POS Exchange
- Opencart POS Multiple Barcode
- Opencart POS Advanced Booking & Reservation
- Opencart POS French NF525
- Opencart POS Sub Domain
- Opencart Restaurant POS System
PWA POS Desktop App
POS plugin along with the world's first POS Progressive Web Desktop Application (PWA). We have made easy for our users to install the desktop application for any operating system from Google Chrome Browser.
Create and manage multiple POS outlets.
Create and manage multiple sales agents for POS outlets.
Create an order for registered as well as new customers.
Check the reports for POS products and sales.
Manage suppliers and their products.
Separate inventory management for POS products and Opencart products.
Search using the product name, model, SKU, and Barcodes well.
Add the custom product to the cart like additional service, product warranty, etc.
Charge the home delivery fees if the customer wants the order to be delivered at home.
Hold the cart and proceed to the next transaction whenever required.
Apply discount offers as a fixed amount or percent (%) value on the total cart value.
Apply coupon code on the order.
Accept payment by cash, card and credit balance.
Supports split payment for POS orders.
Return the POS orders easily.
View and manage the POS orders.
Mass print and regenerate barcode products.
Create a request for low stock products.
POS system work in an online and offline mode both.
The module supports real-time data synchronization.
Point of Sale (POS) system is used for the transaction on the retail store, restaurants, hospital, and almost everywhere these days where payment is involved. It's essential for the system to load and update in real-time so that there is no lag in the process.
Many of our users queried as to how long will the POS system will take to open on their system if they have x number of customer, y number of products, and z number of categories so below we have mentioned some of the sample time duration that our team has tested to provide you the brief idea about the time frame.
- The Product load time after the pos page open(internal load data do not reflect in the UI) is not included in the above time frame.
- The following performance results are average of data testing at the variable network, system, and server speeds so there may be variation.
Multiple Sell Points
Now you can easily expand the revenue generation scope for your business by using Opencart Point of Sale module-
- Sell products from both brick-and-mortar outlets as well as from online sales channel; e-store
- A store owner can create the orders from a physical store using the POS and the same order will be synced to the e-commerce store.
- Enables the store owner to sell e-commerce/online products from the retail stores.
- Create multiple outlets for the store and manage them by creating POS sales agents.
- The sales agent can log in to the POS system from the front-end to manage the outlet.
Sales Agent Management
Sales agents are the helping force of any point in the sales system, but their working also needs to be managed and monitored for having a successful Point of Sales system. The admin can:
- Create multiple sales agent account using easy configurations of the module.
- Manage the outlets by assigning sales agent to an outlet.
- Multiple sales agents can be created for each outlet.
- Create a log-in ID and password for respective sales agent accounts.
Products View - POS
There is a separate section to view and manage all the POS products -
- The admin can assign the store products to the outlets as per the choice.
- The admin can also define the product quantity assigned to the outlet.
- It can even print and regenerate the barcode of the individual products.
- The admin can also mass print and regenerate the barcode of the products easily.
- In a single click, the admin can assign all the products to the outlet.
- The module supports simple and downloadable product type only.
The module has a separate inventory management feature for your POS products and Opencart products.
- Basically, the admin can reflect the separate inventory of the same product for Opencart store and outlets.
- This enables the easy tracking of inventory of the same product when sold on Opencart store and physical store.
- While assigning the Opencart products to the outlet, the admin can define the product quantity assigned.
- Opencart main inventory and the outlet inventory both will get updated whenever an order is placed from the POS outlet.
Search Products Via Barcode
The sales agent can complete the purchase process by adding products to the cart. The sales agent can perform a quick search and add products to the cart using the following methods -
- Product Name - Search for the product by entering the name of the product in the search field available.
- Product Model - Search for the product by entering the model of the product in the search field available.
- Product SKU - Search for a product by entering the SKU of the product in the search field available.
- Scan Barcode - The product can be searched via a barcode reader device that scans the barcode on the product.
Hold Order - POS Cart
The sales agent can create multiple shopping carts and can hold the transactions at that time. And, can easily proceed to next the transactions without deleting the uncompleted order/hold order-
- The sales agent can add the products to the cart and select the customer for the order.
- The sales agent can even add the custom product to the cart like additional service, product warranty, etc.
- Charge the home delivery fees if the customer wants the order to be delivered at home.
- The sales agent can give the discount offers as a fixed amount or percent (%) value of the total cart value.
- The sales agent also can apply the coupon code.
- The sales agent can put the cart on-hold whenever required.
- The products can be returned for the order placed.
The Opencart POS provides the functionality for accepting the payments in an easy and sorted format-
- The POS majorly has multiple payment methods to ease the checkout.
- Cash Payment -The complete payment can be made in a single go by paying in cash
- Card Payment - The customer can even pay through the card be it debit or credit.
- Credit Balance -The complete payment can even be made using customer credit.
- The admin can add the credit balance to the customer which they can use while making a purchase.
- Split Payment - If the customer doesn’t have enough cash or money in the card, the remaining part of the payment can be made using customer credit balance.
POS Online/Offline Mode
The module is important for businesses that combine offline and online presence in their operations.
- The system can work for both online as well as offline mode.
- Online is the general mode when the store has an internet connection.
- The agents can complete orders for the customers by adding the product to the cart.
- When the store is having poor or no internet connection then the POS panel can work offline too.
- In offline mode, all the orders and transactions are saved locally.
- And when the internet is available for use, the agent can easily synchronize the offline data to the online data.
The sales agent can manage the POS customers and place the order for them conveniently -
- At the time of checkout, the sales agent can choose/add the customer for which the order has to be made.
- The sales agent can choose a customer from the registered customer list.
- Search registered customers by name.
- If a customer is not registered to the store, the sales agent can add the customer.
- Additional addresses can be added and previous addresses can be edited in the existing customer's details.
- The added customer will be seen on the registered customer list.
Multi-Vendor POS System
- The marketplace sellers can easily expand revenue generation scope for their business by using Opencart Marketplace Point of Sale module.
- The marketplace point of Sale (POS) refers to a system where the seller can create order from his physical store using POS and order will be generated in the e-commerce store.
- The module enables the seller to sell the e-commerce products in the retail stores.
- The seller can create multiple outlets for the store and can manage them by creating a POS salesperson.
- Multiple sale person can be created for each outlet.
Complete Features List
- Admin can easily manage the inventory and sales.
- The sales agents can now even manage the product weight at the time of checkout.
- Admin can create more users to operate the POS system.
- It also works in offline mode or in poor internet connection.
- The agent can add the custom product which is not in the inventory into cart directly(A service or a product not available in the current inventory, etc,.).
- Custom price update for any product which is already added to the cart.
- Additional Payment Gateway.
- The agent can request the update of the low stocks.
- Admin can manage both the store inventory (offline & online) with this single module.
- Generate Barcodes for the products automatically via the admin panel.
- Print the barcodes and add the barcodes to your products.
- Set the barcode size from the backend.
- Regenerate new barcodes.
- Admin can manage the customers’ data.
- Real-time synchronization.
- Separate POS Order management.
- Employee management.
- Easy transaction process.
Opencart Point Of Sale System Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/