Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2: Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension converts your Magento Store into a complete online marketplace shop. Using Marketplace Module for Magento 2, the seller can manage the inventory, shipment, Seller Profile page, Seller Collection page. The seller can add multiple products like Simple, Configurable, Virtual & Downloadable. The Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2 supports all the Magento 2 templates and themes and it will compatible with responsive web designs.
Now Webkul Marketplace Module supports latest release of Magento 2.3.x as well.
Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2 Features-
- A special and attractive design for manage the Products, Sellers, and Commission.
- Separate Seller Profile with Company Logo and Seller Collection Page with Company Banner.
- The admin can allow separate vendor dashboard.
- An interactive vendor dashboard in a separate vendor panel.
- Vendors can access their customer grid, reviews, and activities easily.
- Allowed vendors to make withdrawal request for their remaining amount via separate vendor panel.
- Different Product type for Seller (Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Configurable).
- Admin can configure the Marketplace Module.
- Allow admin to create email custom templates.
- The admin can assign products & categories to any particular Seller
- Using seller dashboard seller can track his income, latest order, comment and reviews, recent orders and recent comments with total sales matrix.
- Buyer can give their reviews.
- This module provides an attractive landing page with top 4 sellers with their top 3 products.
- Admin can choose and customize 3 different layouts for Landing Page.
- Marketplace sell page (in case of layout 2 and layout 3) works as seller central where a seller can separately create his account.
- Allow to the seller to edit shop URL for the Profile page, collection page, review page, Location page.
- Option to view the list of all the sellers of the marketplace at one place.
- Allow the seller to select Check boxes for enabling the social media fields on Seller’s Profile page.
- Admin can deny/approve/disapprove seller.
- Admin can view, approve, disapprove, update, deny and delete a seller requested product.
- Buyer can view all the details about the product is given by the seller.
- Option to configure products with available attributes-key features.
- Ajax checks for vendor/seller shop URL.
- Contact to the seller with captcha support.
- Separate seller’s product collection.
- Different seller commission for every seller.
- Admin can choose to auto-approve orders or not.
- The seller can manage the order from the front-end when approved by admin.
- Product Preview for product approval at admin.
- Admin can do the Landing page setting.
- Admin can manage the Seller profile page setting.
- The admin can view notifications for seller request, seller product, and feedback review.
- The sellers can view notifications for product approval, new orders, and new transactions.
- Tax/VAT information for the seller profile page can be given.
- Unapproved seller products can be viewed by the admin.
- The seller will be notified by mail when product inventory reaches to the specified minimum level set by the admin.
- The seller can change their profile page background color.
- Allow seller to add Carrier and Tracking numbers for orders.
- Seller buyer info. hide settings.
- Automatically generate seller product URL’s like- Profile, Collection, Location & feedback URL.
- Add Videos along with your product images at the add new product page in the Marketplace.
- Added Product Assignment tab to render product grid to mass assign products to the seller in seller edit page in admin panel.
- Make SKU configurable Static/Dynamic for seller’s products so that admin can set accordingly.
- Configuration setting for SKU prefix that the admin can configure for seller’s products.
- Updated Seller Dashboard design.
- Display sales report by using charts, sale by location, sales stats and filter the reports by year, month, week and day in seller dashboard.
- Added Top Selling Category pie chart in seller dashboard.
- Admin can allow a seller to add related products, up-sell products and cross-sell products from seller’s panel.
- Admin can allow a seller to add product limit for a customer on product purchase.
- A vendor can create a duplicate copy of a product listing.
- Seller public pages are SEO friendly.
- Allow vendors to add information store wise.
- Admin can now refine the search process by enabling the seller filter in layered navigation.
Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2 performance and scalability
Marketplace Means you have lots of sellers with lots of SKUs and customers that means you will have a great amount of traffic in your web store . Magento 2 Multi Vendor marketplace module is coded on the base of magento 2 Application Programming. Marketplace Module is as scalable as your magento 2 does , that means it will not affect your existing store performance and will support all your standard magento 2 cache handlers . That means there is no limit at vendor and product level any number of vendor and product can be added in the store .
- Marketplace extension support all type of cache handlers including APC , Memached , Redis etc .
- Support all kind of rdbms including percona as well (which magento 2 supports).
- Module will support Mysql Replication (Master Slave architecture) where that means it will affect existing mysql replication of your store.
- Reverse proxy supported including nginx , varnish .
- Module is tested well with standard debugger tool including xdebug and memtop and mointored with munin.
- Product collection indexer will work as standard magento 2 indexer does work that means it will work with standard search api's sphnix and solr as well .
- Follows Magento 2 standard two level cache paradigm by default .
- *All the above tools are not included in the module as those tools need to be installed and configured properly at your store and working properly with magento 2, marketplace module work with those tools .*
All Product Type Supported
In Magento 2 Marketplace extension the sellers can create simple, configurable, downloadable and virtual types of products by default. From the marketplace module configuration, the admin can choose the allowed product types for the sellers.
- Magento Simple Product Support
- Magento Downloadable Product Support
- Magento Virtual Product Support
- Magento Configurable Product Support
Check out the following marketplace add-ons for allowing sellers to create different types of product such as bundle product, daily deal product, booking product, etc.
Flexible Commission Management
Marketplace module provides out of the box commission management for shop owners or store admin . In base marketplace module store owner can set commission on global level as well as vendor / seller level
- Global Commission Management for all vendors / sellers.
- Vendor based commission management.
Manage Commission - A separate dashboard view is available in admin panel for managing all the sellers' commission in one place. From here, the admin can see the following information:
- Seller ID
- Commission Rate Percent
- Total Sales
- Received Amount
- Remaining Amount
- Commission Amount
- Last Paid Amount
Magento 2 Marketplace Advanced Commission - Using this marketplace add-on, the admin can set commissions on seller categories and seller products. The admin can also create fixed or percent based commission rules using price range.
Product , Order & Seller / Vendor Alert / Notification
Alert and notification are the soul of an e-commerce marketplace site and marketplace module handles the product , order and sellers alert and notification beautifully . Almost all the notification from product addition to seller approval and from order notification to seller contact us notification are managed by Webkul marketplace module. Here are some example for notification:
- Seller Approval Notification.
- Product Approval Notification.
- Vendor support contact us support alert / notification.
- Order Notification for sellers / admin.
Magento 2 Twilio SMS Notification Marketplace Add-on - You can use this marketplace add-on, for sending real-time SMS notifications to sellers. A seller will receive SMS notifications for seller approval/disapproval, product approval/disapproval, order status, product sale, etc.
Marketplace Web Push Notification For Magento 2 - Using this marketplace add-on, the sellers can send customized web-based push notifications to their customers. Web Push Notification feature can be used for sending any information about offers, discounts, or news.
Marketplace Email Notification Templates
The admin can select the email templates for various marketplace events for both sellers and store owner. Following email templates can be configured by the admin:
- Seller approved template
- Seller request template
- Seller unsubscribe template
- Seller deny by admin template
- Product deny by admin template
- Product approval request sent to admin template
- Product edit approval request to admin
- Ask question to seller regarding product
- Ask question to seller template
- Ask question to admin template
- Product approval/disapproval mail to seller template
- Seller order placed notification template
- Seller order invoiced template
- Seller transactional mail template
- Seller low stock notification mail template
Marketplace- Seller Order Management
If the admin has enabled the function to allow the seller to manage orders from backend, then the seller can manage the orders by checking 'My Order History' section in the Marketplace panel. It will display all the orders of the sellers with the details and status of the order. The seller can manage all the functions related to the order from one page only, like-
- Creating Shipment of the order.
- Create an invoice.
- Send email to customer regarding notification.
- Cancelling the order.
- Print the order.
- Create Credit Memo.
The seller has also the provision to add the Carrier details and Tracking numbers to the orders.
Vendor Order Details / History & Invoice Management
Order history and order management are must have feature for any stable marketplace module , All Webkul marketplace shipping module contains order management that means using any of Webkul shipping addon vendor can manage the order and can generate the invoice .
- vendor / seller can view the order details and can filter them out using available filters .
- Vendor /seller can manage the order using any of webkul marketplace shipping plugins (using addon) .
- Vendor / seller can input tracking info and can confirm the order using marketplace shipping plugin (using addon)
- Vendor / Seller can print the invoice and can ship the goods to customers using shipping addons .
Seller / Vendor Review(s) Rating Management
More reviews more sales and that's true , Webkul marketplace module offers review and rating for vendors . buyer can choose the sellers having a most positive review . Seller overall review and rating will display at seller / vendor profile , also buyer can check all the review for any particular seller / vendor .
Admin or shop owner can set the option for buyers for posting review including review moderation and only buyer can post the review for the seller not any guest user. Admin have all the access to manage the seller review and rating .
Seller/Vendor SEF URL & SEO Management
Magento Multi-Vendor Marketplace module supports SEF URLs for vendor profile page, vendor collection page, vendor product pages, etc. Search Engine Friendly URLs are super useful for Google search bots, readable to users and easy to remember. Every vendor will have a unique URL for their page.
- Meta title for product page
- Meta description for a product
- Meta keywords
- SEO friendly URLs
- Seller profile meta description
- Seller profile meta keywords
- Seller public pages are SEO friendly
Magento 2 SEO Extension - You must check out this extension if you want to optimize search engine visibility of your Magento 2 store. Using this amazing extension, the admin can create XML sitemap files, send auto-ping on product save, display rich snippets, view SERP snippet preview, create Facebook Open Graph, Twitter Cards, and much more.
Marketplace Seller Central
The admin can create a Seller Central where users will have a separate Seller Registration page. The users who want to become a seller can register from here only if "Display Seller Registration Block on Customer Registration Page" option is set as ‘No’ from the backend. Now default magento registration page will work for buyers only. So now the customers will have a separate seller signup page. Not only this, the best feature is the admin can change the layout of the seller login page as per the requirement.
For more details click here.
Marketplace With Attractive Landing Page
A clean and modern landing page always attracts the attention, which helps in increasing the UI/UX and quality experience, thus resulting in the conversion of visitors to customers. The module is based upon rwd theme which makes the marketplace landing page more beautiful than before, which is simple, modern and uncluttered and enhances the beauty by incorporating an alluring banner with high quality content to inspire a confidence among your customers.
With landing page you can see the top 4 sellers of the marketplace, with their top selling products, Seller logo, Shop Title, and a button to redirect to view the full collection of the seller.
With Marketplace Multi Vendor module, admin can also configure the inventory setting. Admin can update the Low notification settings. If “Enable Low Notification” is selected as “Yes”, then seller get notified through their e-mails when their inventory decreases with subsequent orders.
Store owner can enter the Low Stock Quantity, which will allow to send low stock notification mail to sellers when product quantity will be equal or less than this quantity.
- Enable Low Stock Notification.
- Admin can enter low stock quantity.
Seller's Review and Rating at Product Page
Let your customers make an evaluation of the product with a rich 'Review & Ratings', displaying the ratings of the seller and positive review feedback on the basis of specified parameters like Price, Value & Quality etc., on the scale of 5 with star ratings.
- Displays average ratings on a 5 point scale.
- The snippet is placed on the product pages of the seller.
- Shows the ratings and positive review feedback for the sellers.
- Ratings on parameters like Price, Value, Quality.
Edit Seller/Vendor Shop URL Rewrite
The seller can now manage the URLs of various landing pages according to his own needs with Marketplace Module. He needs to mention the 'Profile Page Target URL Path' and then the URL of the requested path, which'll be displayed in the URL of the particular page instead of the actual Target URL Path. The seller can manage the custom shop URL. Various Pages for which URLs can be controlled are: the seller can part of the marketplace
- Profile Page.
- Collection page.
- Review page.
- Location page.
Vendor Advance Pricing
Advance pricing is said to be a special price offered for specific Customer Group. This is an extended functionality which can be achieved in our marketplace module via Magento 2 Custom Attribute Marketplace Add-on. This will enable the seller to add Tier Price to a customer group for certain quantity via custom attribute enabled by admin.
- The seller can increase their customer loyalty.
- The seller now has the power to advertise the product in a better way with discount.
- Better management of price can be done by both admin and seller.
Note- In order to have the functionality of Tier Pricing in Seller end you must have the add-on, Magento 2 Custom Attribute Marketplace Add-on.
Full Arabic Language Support
Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace supports many language translations including the Arabic RTL (Right to Left) design. To know how to translate the module language, please visit - https://webkul.com/blog/magento2-multi-vendor-marketplace/#panel-4
- Compatible with all the RTL theme templates
- Complete Arabic language support
- Easily editable language CSV file
Seller / Vendor Dashboard Management
Multi Vendor Marketplace Dashboard - is superb intuitive and easy to understand interface by the seller can view their report , income , growth ( with the help of graph ) . Seller Dashboard will contains following features
- Vendor income (weekly , monthly and for the current date)
- Vendor Payout and remaining balance
- Most Recent order(s)
- Latest comment and reviews
- Vendor / seller can view order information as well
Also check out Magento 2 Advanced Report System Marketplace Add-on, for viewing reports based on specific categories, order status, date interval, sellers, geolocation, etc.
Interactive Dashboard In Separate Vendor Panel
Now enjoy an interactive vendor dashboard with a new look and feel in a separate vendor panel. This feature will be allowed by the admin from the back-end and can be enabled or disabled as required. When enabled, a lot of new visual improvements with closely coupled options allowing easy navigation to the required options are available.
- Separate Vendor Login in Footer section.
- Switch to Buyer Dashboard.
- Seller Notifications.
- Vendor Side Panel Options. An interactive vendor dashboard in a separate vendor panel
- Enable or disable the separate vendor dashboard form the admin panel
- Vendors can access their customer grid, reviews, and activities easily
- New login section for vendors
- Login link at the footer allows separate login
- Withdrawal request via separate vendor panel for the remaining amount
Multiple Vendor Product(s) Checkout at Once
Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2 Module is unbelievable in so many ways and multiple vendor products checkout at once is one of them . buyer / customer can purchase the product from various sellers / vendor at once . At the cart, the buyer will be able to see the vendor name in the cart as well
Magento 2 Marketplace - Shop Seller/Vendor Benefit -
Putting your product in a marketplace is always a plus for vendor / seller or small shop owners so its huge benefit for them to increase the sales conversion by adding their product in to a branded marketplace . Using marketplace like webkul vendor will have all the details for his / her order , shipping and payment also seller have all the access of their product so they can manage their products and inventory either its a digital marketplace or global marketplace.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
GDPR Compliance Ready
Using GDPR Marketplace Add-on, you can make your Webkul Marketplace compliant with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Multi Vendor Marketplace GDPR for Magento 2 module follows all latest EU (European Union) regulations and guidelines for user data protection.
- Customers and sellers can request for data update or erase.
- Access personal stored data immediately in PDF or HTML format.
- Customers and sellers can view all the data related to the account, address, product, order, and transaction.
- Admin can enable/disble customer/seller data consent on registration and account edit page.
- Enable cookie notice on all the pages on the website.
- Admin can manage all the requests from the backend with status.
Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/