Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2: Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension converts your Magento Store into a complete online marketplace shop. Using Marketplace Module for Magento 2, the seller can manage the inventory, shipment, Seller Profile page, and Seller Collection page.
The seller can add multiple products like Simple, Configurable, Virtual & Downloadable. Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module works with all the Magento 2 compatible templates, themes, and responsive web designs. For Hyvä Themes, it will be paid development work.
Now Webkul Marketplace Module supports the latest release of Magento/Adobe Commerce/Adobe Commerce Cloud 2.4.x as well.
Fast & Intuitive Interface
The module helps to create an attractive interface for customers and sellers on the go that is easy to use and understand.
Separate vendor Dashboard
Admin can allow the sellers to have their own separate dashboard for showing store information overview.
Auto/Manual Vendor Approval
The store owner can manage the seller approval manually or automatically.
Auto/Manual Product Approval
The admin can approve the products added by the seller manually or can make it auto-approved.
The admin can change the marketplace layout as per the requirement.
Multiple Vendor Products Checkout
Customers can checkout with the different seller products in a single process.
Vendor Profile Management
Vendors can manage their storefront profile from their dashboard end easily.
Marketplace provides SEO friendly URLs which makes seller public pages easily readable to users and web crawlers.
Global/Separate Vendor Commission
The admin can set the seller commission separately or can set it at a global rate for all the sellers.
Supports Multiple Payment & Shipping Gateways
The marketplace module supports multiple payment and shipping gateways, both online and offline.
Report Seller/Vendor and Products
Customers can report and flag against the seller and their products.
Featured Vendor/Seller Banner
The admin can add a featured seller slider.
Assign Products to Vendor
The admin can assign products to the seller from the admin product edit page.
Sellers can check their earnings in chart and grid view.
The admin and seller both can inline edit products in their own end grid.
Partial Shipment and Invoice
The sellers can create a partial shipment and partial invoice for their orders.
Magento Top Selling Extension Award Winner
Webkul is very proud and honored to receive Magento Technology Partner Award for "Top Selling Extension" Multi-Vendor Marketplace at Magento Imagine 2018 and Imagine 2019 events. Yes, we did this twice and we are pleased to accept the Top Selling Extension award for the two consecutive years of 2017 and 2018.
Marketplace Performance with Scalability
In an online marketplace, there are lots of sellers with bulk SKUs, customers, and sales transactions that generate a great volume of traffic on site.
Webkul Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module is developed on the codebase of the Magento 2 Application Programming, which makes the Marketplace as scalable as the Magento 2 platform including Adobe Commerce and Adobe Commerce Cloud. It will not affect your existing e-commerce store performance and will support all your standard Magento 2 cache handlers.
Further, there is no limit at vendor and product count as any number of vendor stores, and product listings can be created.
- Supports all types of cache handlers, including APC, Memcached, Redis, others.
- Supports all kinds of RDBMS, including Percona as well (which Magento 2 uses).
- Support MySql Replication (Master-Slave architecture) where it will affect existing MySQL replication of your store.
- Reverse proxy supported including Nginx and Varnish.
- Well tested with standard debugger tool including Xdebug, Memtop, and monitored with Munin.
- The product collection indexer will work as the standard Magento 2 indexer does. It will work with standard search API's Sphinx and SOLR as well.
- Follows Magento 2 standard two-level cache paradigm by default.
All the above tools mentioned are not included in the module as those tools need to be installed and configured correctly for your Magento Open Source, Adobe Commerce, or Adobe Commerce Cloud store. For Magento 2 server setup, speed and security optimization, or migration, please see Magento 2 Cloudkul Services.
Headless Commerce Marketplace Development
Webkul Multi-Vendor Marketplace supports Headless Commerce Development with popular frontend frameworks and modern technologies including- React.js, Vue.js, Next.js, Vue Storefront, Gatsby.js, Magento PWA Studio, and Hyvä Themes.
- Build and design a completely customized storefront
- Ultrafast frontend performance with server-side rendering
- Connect with multiple third-party integrations- PIM, DAM, CRM
- Developer friendly architecture with zero downtime
- Dynamic content following the API-first approach
All Product Types Supported
In Magento 2 Marketplace extension, the sellers can create simple, configurable, downloadable, and virtual types of products by default. From the marketplace module configuration, the admin can choose the allowed product types for the sellers.
Check out the following marketplace add-ons for allowing sellers to create different types of products such as bundle products, daily deal products, booking products, etc.
Flexible Commission Management
The marketplace module provides seller commission management for online marketplace owners or store admin. In the base marketplace module, the admin can set a commission on a global level or at the vendor/seller level.
- Global Commission management for all vendors/sellers.
- Vendor Based Commission management.
Manage Commission - A separate dashboard view is available in the admin panel for managing all the sellers' commissions in one place.
Magento 2 Marketplace Advanced Commission - Using this marketplace add-on, the admin can set commissions on seller categories and seller products. The admin can also create fixed or per cent based commission rules using price range.
Product, Order & Vendor Alert/Notification
Alert and notification are the souls of an e-commerce marketplace site, and the marketplace module handles the product, order and seller alert and notification beautifully. Almost all the notifications from product addition to seller approval and from order notification to seller contact us notification is managed by the Webkul marketplace module. Here is some example of notification:
- Seller Approval Notification.
- Product Approval Notification.
- Vendor support, contact us, support alert/notification.
- Order Notification for sellers/admin.
Marketplace SMS Notifications - You can use this marketplace add-on, for sending real-time SMS notifications to sellers. A seller will receive SMS notifications for seller approval/disapproval, product approval/disapproval, order status, product sale, etc.
Marketplace Web Push Notifications - Using this marketplace add-on, the sellers can send customized web-based push notifications to their customers. Web Push Notification feature can be used for sending any information about offers, discounts, or news.
Marketplace Email Notification Templates
The admin can select the email templates for various marketplace events for both sellers and the store admin. Following email templates can be configured by the admin:
- Seller approved template
- Seller request template
- Seller unsubscribe template
- Seller denied by admin template
- Product deny by admin template
- Product approval request sent to admin template
- Product edit approval request to admin
- Ask a question to seller regarding product
- Ask a question to seller template
- Ask a question to the admin template
- Product approval/disapproval mail to seller template
- Seller order placed notification template
- Seller order invoiced template
- Seller transactional mail template
- Seller low stock notification mail template
Marketplace Vendor Order Management
If the admin has enabled the function to allow the seller to manage orders from the backend, then the seller can manage the orders by checking the 'My Order History' section in the Marketplace panel.
It will display all the sales orders of the sellers with the details and status of the order. The seller can manage all the functions related to the order from one page only, like-
- Creating Shipment of the order.
- Create an invoice.
- Send an email to a customer regarding notification.
- Cancelling the order.
- Print the order.
- Create a Credit Memo.
The seller also has the provision to add the Carrier details and Tracking numbers to the orders.
Vendor Order Details/History & Invoice Management
Order history and order management are must-have features for any stable marketplace module. All Webkul marketplace shipping module contains order management that means using any of Webkul shipping addon vendor can manage the order and can generate the invoice.
- The vendor/ seller can view the order details and can filter them out using available filters.
- The vendor/seller can manage the order using any of Webkul Marketplace Shipping Add-on.
- Vendor/seller can input tracking info and can confirm the order using marketplace shipping plugin (using addon)
- Vendor / Seller can print the invoice and can ship the goods to customers using shipping add-ons.
Vendor Reviews & Ratings Management
More reviews more sales and that's true, Webkul marketplace module offers reviews and ratings for vendors. The buyer can choose the sellers having the most positive review.
Seller overall review and rating will display at seller/vendor profile. Also, a buyer can check all the reviews for any particular seller/vendor.
Admin or shop owner can set the option for buyers for posting review including review moderation, and the only buyer can post the review for the seller, not any guest user. Admin has all the access to manage the seller review and rating.
Magento 2 Multi Vendor Product Review - With this marketplace add-on, the store admin can allow the marketplace sellers to manage and moderate their product's reviews from the seller dashboard. A seller can add, edit, delete, approve, disapprove, or make any review as pending.
Vendor SEF URL & SEO Management
Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace module supports SEF URLs for vendor profile page, vendor collection page, vendor product pages, etc. Search Engine Friendly URLs are super useful for Google search bots, readable to users, and easy to remember. Every vendor will have a unique URL for their page.
- Meta title for product page
- Meta description for a product
- Meta keywords
- SEO friendly URLs
- Seller profile meta description
- Seller profile meta keywords
- Seller public pages are SEO friendly
Magento 2 SEO Extension - You must check out this extension if you want to optimize the search engine visibility of your Magento 2 store. Using this amazing extension, the admin can create XML sitemap files, send auto-ping on product save, display rich snippets, view SERP snippet preview, create Facebook Open Graph, Twitter Cards, and much more.
Analyze Marketplace Data Using Google Analytics
Now the admin can use Google Analytics to analyze and record the data of their website. It helps the admin to understand how the customers are interacting with their stores.
- The admin can enter the Google Analytics tracking ID to track the website data on their Google Analytics account.
- The admin can also allow the sellers to use Google Analytics for their seller store.
- It also helps the admin and the sellers to track the real-time website data of their store.
- The admin and the seller can use Google Analytics to decide their marketing strategies based on the analytics data.
- The admin and the seller can use the Audience data to target the right audience for their marketing campaigns.
Marketplace Vendor Central
- The admin can create a Seller Central where users will have a separate Seller Registration page.
- The users who want to become a seller can register from here only if the "Display Seller Registration Block on Customer Registration Page" option is set as ‘No’ from the backend.
- Now the default Magento registration page will work for buyers only. So now the customers will have a separate seller signup page.
- Not only this, the best feature is the admin can change the layout of the seller login page as per the requirement.
Marketplace with Attractive Landing Page
A clean and modern landing page always attracts attention, which helps in increasing the UI/UX and quality experience, thus resulting in the conversion of visitors to customers.
The module is based upon the Luma theme which makes the marketplace landing page more beautiful than before, which is simple, modern and uncluttered and enhances the beauty by incorporating an alluring banner with high-quality content to inspire confidence among your customers.
With a landing page, customers can see:
- Top 4 sellers of the marketplace, with their top-selling products,
- Seller logo, Shop Title, and
- Button to redirect to view the full collection of the seller.
With the Marketplace Multi-Vendor module, the admin can also configure the inventory setting. Admin can update the Low notification settings. If “Enable Low Notification” is selected as “Yes,” then sellers get notified through their e-mails when their inventory decreases with subsequent orders.
Store owners can enter the Low Stock Quantity, which will allow sending a low stock notification mail to sellers when product quantity will be equal to or less than this quantity.
- Enable Low Stock Notification.
- Admin can enter a low stock quantity.
Magento 2 MSI Marketplace Add-on - The marketplace sellers can now take leverage from the Magento 2.3 MSI feature which facilitates the merchants to manage the inventory of their stores from multiple locations. This way the sellers can fulfil the orders from the nearest available source or warehouse and ensure fast product delivery with optimized costs.
Vendor Reviews & Ratings at Product Page
Let your customers evaluate the product with a rich 'Review & Ratings,' displaying the ratings of the seller and positive review feedback based on specified parameters like Price, Value & Quality, etc., on a scale of 5 with star ratings.
- Displays average ratings on a 5 point scale.
- The snippet is placed on the product pages of the seller.
- Shows the ratings and positive review feedback for the sellers.
- Ratings on parameters like Price, Value, Quality.
- A customer or guest user can report a seller's product or seller to the admin.
Edit Vendor Shop URL Rewrite
The seller can now manage the URLs of various landing pages according to his own needs with Marketplace Module. He needs to mention the 'Profile Page Target URL Path' and then the URL of the requested path, which will be displayed in the URL of the particular page instead of the actual Target URL Path.
The seller can manage the custom shop URL. Various Pages for which URLs can be controlled are: the seller can be part of the marketplace
- Profile Page.
- Collection page.
- Review page.
- Location page.
Multi Vendor Advance Pricing
Advance pricing is said to be a special price offered for a specific Customer Group. This is an extended functionality that can be achieved in our marketplace module via Magento 2 Custom Attribute Marketplace Add-on. This will enable the seller to add Tier Price to a customer group for a certain quantity via custom attributes enabled by the admin.
- The seller can increase customer loyalty.
- The seller now has the power to advertise the product in a better way with discounts.
- Both admin and seller can do better management of price.
Note- To have the functionality of Tier Pricing in the Seller end, you must have the Custom Attribute Add On.
Full Arabic/RTL Language Support
Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace supports many language translations, including the Arabic RTL (Right to Left) design. Learn more on how to translate the marketplace module language.
- Compatible with all the RTL theme templates
- Complete Arabic language support
- Easily editable language CSV file
Seller/Vendor Dashboard Management
Multi-Vendor Marketplace Dashboard - is super intuitive and easy to understand interface by the seller can view their report, income, growth ( with the help of graph). Seller Dashboard will contain the following features
- Vendor income (weekly, monthly and for the current date)
- Vendor Payout and the remaining balance
- Most Recent order(s)
- Latest comments and reviews
- Vendor/seller can view order information as well
Also check out Magento 2 Multi Vendor Reports & Analytics, for viewing reports based on specific categories, order status, date interval, sellers, geolocation, etc.
Interactive Dashboard in Separate Vendor Panel
Now enjoy an interactive vendor dashboard with a new look and feel in a separate vendor panel. This feature will be allowed by the admin from the back-end and can be enabled or disabled as required. When enabled, a lot of new visual improvements with tightly coupled options enabling easy navigation to the required options are available.
- Separate Vendor Login in the Footer section.
- Switch to Buyer Dashboard.
- Seller Notifications.
- Vendor Side Panel Options. An interactive vendor dashboard in a separate vendor panel
- Enable or disable the separate vendor dashboard from the admin panel
- Vendors can access their customer grid, reviews, and activities easily
- New login section for vendors
- The login link at the footer allows separate login
- Withdrawal request via separate vendor panel for the remaining amount
Multiple Vendor Products Checkout at Once
Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2 / Adobe Commerce / Adobe Commerce Cloud supports shopping for multiple products sold by multiple vendors, enabling customers to check out at once.
Buyer/ customer can purchase the product from various sellers/vendors at once. At the cart, the buyer will be able to see the vendor name in the cart as well
- Split Cart Marketplace Add on - With this additional extension, the admin can restrict the customers to do the checkout process from only one seller product. Shopping carts will be divided according to the number of sellers.
- Split Order Marketplace Add on - With this additional extension, if a customer adds products from multiple sellers, then separate order IDs will be generated for every seller. This allows better order and shipment management for the sellers.
Featured Seller/ Vendor Slider Banner
In this huge marketplace, to get that grace and impact from the customers, the seller/ vendor needs to be featured and be capable enough to attract the customers:
- With this, a list of featured sellers/ vendors will be visible in the storefront.
- The featured sellers/ vendors can be added to any of the pages and blocks of the marketplace.
- The admin can add them as a widget and then provide some basic details.
- The admin needs to add the seller/ vendor ids that will be visible in the storefront.
- The widgets have their transaction time, width, and size.
Running a business or a store is not as easy as it looks. Maintaining proper earnings and profits at a regular time is duration really important for the sellers/ vendors:
- The sellers/ vendors can view the total earnings in terms of days, months, and years.
- The details will be visible in the form of a graph.
- Under that, table grids will be available showing the associated details.
- Details may include orders, amount, earnings, admin commission, etc.
- The seller/ vendor can set a duration among which the details will be mentioned.
Magento 2 Marketplace - Shop Seller/Vendor Benefit
Putting your product in a marketplace is always a plus for vendor/seller or small shop owners, so it's a massive benefit for them to increase the sales conversion by adding their product into a branded marketplace.
Using a marketplace like Webkul vendor will have all the details for his / her order, shipping and payment also the seller has all the access to their product so they can manage their products and inventory whether it's a digital marketplace or a global marketplace.
Marketplace Mobile App for Magento Open Source / Adobe Commerce / Adobe Commerce Cloud
After creating a significant share in the world of the e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Magento 2 Multi Vendor Mobile App
A product that is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more comfortable and mobile way to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on the move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Multi Vendor Point of Sale (POS)
Now you can allow your sellers to use a web-based POS system to manage their offline sales channels and outlets. Using Multi Vendor POS System, the marketplace sellers can take offline orders, sync data to the online store, create multiple salespersons/cashiers easily.
- The module works in both online and offline mode.
- It gives easy real-time synchronization.
- It provides a separate seller panel for better sales management for each sales agent.
- Multiple outlets can be added
- Various POS add-ons are available - custom label, print receipt, barcode inventory, etc
Marketplace Multi-Channel Connectors
GDPR Compliance Ready
Using the GDPR Marketplace Add-on, you can make your Webkul Marketplace compliant with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Multi-Vendor Marketplace GDPR for Magento 2 module follows all the latest EU (European Union) regulations and guidelines for user data protection.
- Customers and sellers can request data updates or erase them.
- Access personal stored data immediately in PDF or HTML format.
- Customers and sellers can view all the data related to the account, address, product, order, and transaction.
- Admin can enable/disable customer/seller data consent on registration and account edit page.
- Enable cookie notice on all the pages on the website.
- Admin can manage all the requests from the backend with status.
Report Seller/ Vendors and their Products
In this online marketplace, where the sellers/ vendors can sell and the customers can make a purchase, there must be some options to report and appreciate the better and the bad times:
- The customer can report the seller/vendor and their product in case of any issue.
- The customer needs to add the details for reporting the product and the seller.
- Details may include the Name, email, and reason.
- The guest users can also report the sellers/ vendors.
- The logged-in user does not need to enter the mail id.
Complete Features List
Admin End Features
- Easy configuration of the Marketplace Module.
- The module offers an Attractive design for managing the Products, Sellers, and Commission.
- The module provides an option to view the list of all the sellers of the marketplace at one place.
- Admin can set the status of the seller profiles as Approve/Disapprove/Deny/Processing
- The admin can allow a separate vendor dashboard.
- Admin can manage the Seller profile page setting.
- Admin can assign a category and subcategory to the seller.
- The Admin can view, approve, disapprove, update, deny, and delete a seller requested product.
- The admin can view the list of unapproved seller products.
- Admin can approve mass products and sellers at a time.
- The Admin can allow a seller to add a product limit for a customer on product purchases.
- Admin can allow a seller to add related products, up-sell products, and cross-sell products from the seller’s panel.
- The seller gets notified by mail when product inventory reaches the specified minimum level set by the admin.
- The seller can view hints for fields if enabled and set by the admin
- Configuration setting for SKU prefix that the admin can configure for seller’s products.
- The admin can view notifications for seller requests, seller products, and feedback reviews.
- The admin can create email custom templates.
- Admin can choose and customize between three different layouts for Landing Page.
- Admin can configure marketplace landing page options like- banner, banner content, button label, icons, etc
- The admin can choose to auto-approve orders or not.
- The admin can view the Product Preview for product approval.
- Features a Product Assignment tab to render product grid to mass assign products to the seller in the seller edit page in the admin panel.
- Make SKU configurable Static/Dynamic for seller’s products so that admin can set accordingly.
- Admin can now refine the search process by enabling the seller filter in layered navigation.
- TAX management for seller's product by the admin.
- Admin can assign products to sellers from the admin product edit page.
- Admin can add a featured seller slider.
- The admin can use Google Analytics to analyze website data.
- The admin can Inline edit the products in the admin end grid.
Seller/Vendor End Features
- An interactive vendor dashboard in a separate vendor panel.
- Separate Seller Profile with Company Logo and Seller Collection Page with Company Banner.
- The seller can delete his logo and banner from the seller's profile
- Vendors can access their customer grid, reviews, and activities quickly.
- The module offers a different Product type for Seller (Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Configurable).
- Allow sellers to add/update/delete products from their dashboard
- Mass delete of product in seller's product list
- Using a dashboard seller can track his income, latest order, comment and reviews, recent orders, and recent comments with the total sales matrix.
- Allow vendors to make a withdrawal request to the admin for their remaining amount via a separate vendor panel.
- This module provides an attractive landing page with the top 4 sellers with their top 3 products.
- The marketplace sells page (in case of layout 2 and layout 3) works as seller central where a seller can separately create his account.
- Allow the seller to edit the shop URL for the Profile page, collection page, review page, Location page.
- Sellers can add social media icons on their profile page
- The module uses Ajax checks for vendor/seller shop URLs.
- The module provides a captcha security feature so that the customer can contact sellers. customer can give their reviews.
- Different seller commission for every seller.
- Display total Payout and remaining amount of seller's in seller's dashboard
- Separate seller’s product collection.
- The sellers can get low stock notifications only if the option is enabled by the admin.
- A seller can manage the order from the front-end when approved by the admin.
- The sellers can view notifications for product approval, new orders, and new transactions.
- Tax/VAT information for the seller profile page can be given.
- The seller can change their profile page background colour.
- The seller can add a Return and Shipping policy if enabled by the admin
- Allow seller to add Carrier and Tracking numbers for orders.
- A vendor can create a duplicate copy of a product listing.
- Product filter by name, date, and status in seller's product list
- The Admin can see the seller's transaction details of the total payout from the admin panel.
- Allow vendors to add information store wise.
- Automatically generate seller product URL’s like- Profile, Collection, Location & feedback URL.
- The seller can add a sample URL, link sample URL and link URL for downloadable products.
- The sellers can visualize their top-selling category with the help of Pie chart view.
- Display sales reports by using charts, sales by location, sales stats, and filter the reports by year, month, week, and day in the seller dashboard.
- Customers can view all the details about the product given by the seller.
- Sellers can refund their order with return quantity to stock option and add comment option
- Option to configure products with available attributes-key features.
- Add Videos along with your product images at the add new product page in the Marketplace.
- Public pages of sellers are SEO friendly.
- Seller's order can be filtered by order id, date, and status on the seller's order history page
- Seller's transaction report with download record in CSV and search filter by transaction id and date
- The seller can check their earnings in chart and grid view.
- The seller can also use Google Analytics to analyze the website data of their seller store.
- The module allows sellers to inline edit products in the seller end grid.
- The extension allows the seller to create a partial shipment and partial invoice for his orders.
- The module allows the seller to add/edit/delete configurable product attributes.
Customer End Features
- Customers will do shopping from the variety of products options available.
- Customers can search seller by seller shop name on the seller list page
- The customers can compare the products based on price, vendor rating, and location
- Customers can give products ratings and reviews.
- The customers can also view the rating of the seller.
- The customers can view all the details about the product given by the seller.
- The customer can contact the seller with captcha support.
- The customers can also compare the price of the products of different sellers.
- The customers can view the seller profile page.
- The customer can place the order of different seller products by using the same cart.
- A customer can send a request to the admin to become a marketplace seller
- A customer can check out at once having multiple sellers' products in the shopping cart.
- Customers can report flags against sellers.
- Customers can report flags against products.
Support Australian Homegrown Brands - Buy Aussie Now
Read Buy Aussie Now success story, a recently launched online marketplace primarily built to promote Australian made goods and merchants and also revive the country's economy.
It is a first-of-its-kind, shopping platform dedicated to supporting Aussie local businesses and helping the community to find Aussie brands with a wide range of products.
Built on Magento Adobe Commerce (Enterprise Edition), Buy Aussie Now has become Australia's largest online destination for locally produced homegrown brands.
With more than 6,000 sellers registered consisting of well-known brands to small and medium businesses have joined the marketplace platform, selling over 30,000 products to Australian online shoppers.
GoDirect Trade by Honeywell - Aerospace Parts Online Marketplace
GoDirect Trade is an online marketplace with storefronts from sellers like Honeywell Aerospace Trading, Boeing, Safran, and many more leading suppliers and manufacturers of aircraft parts and hardware. Launched by Honeywell this startup made it possible how a customer can now check out jet engines and add aircraft parts to their shopping cart as easy as ordering smartphones from an e-commerce store.
Webkul’s Magento 2 Marketplace extension helped build the trust of its customers as they were able to check product images pricing information and quality documents on every product. Leveraging the buyer-seller communication we further enabled customers to ask the seller/make an offer on a particular product and attach images.
Find out more about how Webkul contributed to digitalizing an old-fashioned industry that made 1M$ in sales in just 10 weeks and brought together the buyers and the sellers of the Aviation Industry.
LabX - Laboratory Equipment Marketplace
LabX - LabX Media Group is a leading B2B science media company from Canada that delivers award-winning editorial, essential industry news, analysis, and insights for scientific research and life science community members.
LabX was founded in 1995, with the sole focus on laboratory equipment. Over time, the site has evolved from simple classified listings to an online auction platform.
Now a premier B2B marketplace where professionals shop for instruments, accessories, consumables, and supplies.
Roadzila - European Tire Suppliers Portal
Roadzila - It one of a kind online marketplace created for automotive and tire professionals.
From its online B2B portal, the business buyers can find tires, compare prices, and purchase them from various French and other European suppliers.
Roadzila provides a single platform with the widest choice of over 700 tire brands, 80,000 references, and a stock of over 15 million tires.
Roadzila essentially wants to optimize and simplify the buying process for its B2B clients and further desires to build a commercial relationship between different parties of the tire market.
Fast Track Aero - EMEA Airport Services Reservation
National Aviation Services (NAS) is the fastest-growing aviation services provider in emerging markets.
From initial operations in Kuwait in 2003, NAS has quickly transformed into a leading airport service provider with a presence across regions.
NAS provides services to more than half of the world’s top ten airlines.
Read how Webkul built Fasttrack.Aero, so travellers can skip the queues at the busiest international airports around the world.
Flight passengers can book Meet & Assist services or lounge access and pay online. Avoid the queues, save time and let Fasttrack Aero agents meet and assist you.
CoolMarket - Jamaica’s #1 Online Marketplace
CoolMarket - One of Jamaica's largest eCommerce stores with thousands of products and services from sellers all across the country.
The company was founded in December 2013 with just one seller but quickly grew to represent several of Jamaica's most recognizable retail outlets across the island.
With Webkul's Magento 2 Marketplace and Add-Ons, CoolMarket now offers the best-in-class seller-buyer online shopping experience.
Shopping on CoolMarket is made easy through its multiple payment options including credit/debit cards, cash on delivery, direct bank transfer, and easy financing.
FashionHub - Malaysian Fashion and Beauty Marketplace
FashionHub is a Malaysian clothing and accessories online marketplace.
FashionHub provides a wide range of clothing items for both men's and women's, footwear, fashionable accessories, and beauty products.
FashionHub also has a brand category that helps its customers to view and place an order for any specific brand products.
Merchandise Products Hub For India - Shop Disney
Shop Disney - Disney has delighted the Indian people with the opening of their official merchandise Shop Disney store in the country.
Now customers of Shop Disney can return and exchange products with the help of Webkul’s RMA extension.
Moreover, the marketplace split order generates different invoices for products purchased from multiple sellers.
Read the complete case study to find out how Webkul helped Shop Disney to become an enterprise cloud edition client.
Moreover, provided multiple plugins with an upgraded version 2.4.0 such as special promotions, bulk upload, Advance commission/reports & analytics.
Wamia - Online Ecommerce Marketplace
Wamia - It one of a kind online marketplace created for the best brand products and professionals.
From its online portal, the sellers can sell products with more benefits, compare prices, and purchase them from various French and other suppliers.
Wamia provides a single platform with the widest choice of over multiple brands, and a stock of over many brands.
With Webkul's Magento 2 Marketplace and Add-Ons, Wamia now offers the best-in-class seller-buyer online shopping experience.
Panama Based eCommerce Marketplace - SharkExpress
SharkExpress Marketplace - Panama-based online marketplace selling across Latin America with products ranging from Clothing, toys, electronics, fashion accessories based products, and more.
We have also configured a payment gateway in the Mobile app and marketplace store making it easier for customers to shop on the marketplace.
Moreover, the marketplace add-on such as custom attribute marketplace add-on and the bulk upload products helps the store owner manage the Product information with ease.
Read the complete success story to find out how Webkul helped SharkExpress to create its marketplace store and mobile app.
The SharkExpress offers multilingual support across the mobile app and website both helping the native people of Latin America easily access the store.